Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Welcome to Scrapetty Happy, my Blog!

Why a Blog:
Why not! My own blog, a place where I can track the progress of my scrapbooking passion (I just took up digital scrapbooking) and also a place to just speak my mind (I’m a mom and wife first, scrappy happy second).

On Scrapbooking:
I have been doing traditional scrapbooking for over six years and recently discovered digital scrapbooking. If you thought scrapbooking was addicting, you should try digital scrapbooking! My first 6 layouts are pretty basic as I’m learning as I go along.

My Vision:

I have big ideas for my Blog .I would like to eventually have my blog a place where not only friends and family can visit, but where I can offer all sorts of information to my fellow scrapbookers.
My blog will be geared toward “newbies”. How can I do this when I know very little and I am a "newbie" myself? Well, that ‘s the point! Maybe you want to come along for the ride and learn with me.Yes, I am a “newbie” but I know more than I did yesterday! Eventually, I will move to the next level and until then I will document my experience right here. Oh, and just for the record, I am not a writer. I am creative and detailed but I am not a writer (did you read this Marty). Marty is my other half who happens to be a writer and I can just imagine what will go through his mind if he reads this. Well perhaps this is the time to also brush up on my writing skills. Better yet, perhaps he can proof my blog for me…LOL….

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Congratulations, it looks really, really nice!

Lynda said...

Lovely layouts, Natacha!